"All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds."
A.P.J Abdul Kalam
Inspired by A.P.J Abdul Kalam's philosophy, a group of young corporate professionals came together in 2015 to set up Guiding Souls to work with grassroots initiatives for effecting positive changes in the lives of underprivileged youth, children, their families and communities so that they can fly high to achieve advanced goals.
Guiding Souls is a national level development organization directly benefitting over 2000 youth and their families , through various activities on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment, in Delhi/Ncr and various parts of Uttar Pradesh
- Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children, youth and women.
- Adopt a concept which connects uncared lot of people to the cared ones.
- Guiding Souls is to give influence to underprivileged children, youth and women through various education, healthcare, market-focused livelihood programmes and overall growth and development.
- Guiding Souls believes that unless members of the society are involved proactively in the process of development, sustainable change will not happen.
There are multiple ways you can help others to change their lives
- Start a workplace campaign
- Youth involvement
- Become Guiding Soul
- Become a partner
- Representative Program
Rising of Guiding Soul
Established in Delhi in 2015, Guiding Souls was pioneered by a group of young professionals, all of whom were inspired by the conviction that individuals with knowledge resources and empathy for the marginalized must work with communities at the grassroots in order to help them overcome poverty and cater better life.
Guiding Souls is a Centre for Sustainable Livelihoods, enhancing people's well-being through knowledge, modernization and transformative actions. Our passion is to bring about solutions at a scale that eliminate inequities and marginalization, and create wealth for the marginalized. We strongly believe that vibrant, strong, and responsible private sector is a critical ingredient to achieve this, combined with synergetic relationships between people, civil society and public bodies to ensure equity.
Towards this we have market based models of growth and development which is developed in such a manner that will create livelihood opportunities for neglected. Our approach to livelihood includes creating entrepreneurs and train and hire model.
Guiding Souls as a supply centre works with variety of organizations: Multi-lateral and bi-lateral agencies, International and national non-Governmental organizations, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), the corporate and various souls looking forward to guide another soul.